Sunday 13 May 2012

Welcome to my world of Glamour

Hello I am Glam Fran, I have been doing hair and makeup for 20 plus years and I am very passionate about Glamour and especially era's of the past dating back to Egyptian times and the conditions and amazing discoveries that we as humans have created in order to beautify and give ourselves what we need to feel and rock the Glamour.

I will be telling stories that have been shared with me by women who have lived through different eras and had to try and achieve Glamour hair do's before straighters and blow driers were invented.
Sharing my knowledge that I obtained through working and managing at the Iconic Melbourne store Backstage Makeup in Little Collins St for 10 years,in this time I meet and helped the fabulous performing arts and makeup artist communities of Melbourne

I feel privileged to share my experience and obtained knowledge and  I have been lucky enough to have devoted my working life to Glamour and it pursuits as an Artist.

Here are some of my little sayings that are also basic rules for Glamour,

HAIR is everything! so so true, big hair is so flattering and even if you have lots of thick hair you should still fake it with wigs and extensions.

Skin care is so important, make up only looks as good as the surface its going on! Skin must be smooth and buff, sometimes primer just cant cut it alone.

Treat your self and each other with love and kindness, nastiness and jealousy shows on your face and it eventually becomes your permanent expression!

Thanks for reading

Glam Fran xoxoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment